• 2 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
• 1 1/2 cup certified gluten-free oats
• 1 cup raisins
• 2 cups sunflower seeds or flax seed
• 1/3 cup hemp seeds
• 3/4 cup crushed walnuts or peanuts
• 1/2 cup chopped dried fruit, apples, cranberries, apricots
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1 cup honey
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup peanut butter
1. Mix all ingredients together. Thoroughly blend the honey, vanilla and peanut butter. (You may need to mix with greased hands to ensure everything is mixed together.)
2. Line a cassarole dish with greased parchment paper. Pat mixture firmly into pan with greased hands or a heated spoon. The thickness of the granola bar is dependant on how much you put in the cassarole dish.
3. Bake at 275 degrees until golden brown, 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven and once again pat firmly to ensure the bars hold together.
4. Cut into bars or squares, depending on what size you want.